UPDATES FROM YOUR MTFL REGISTRAR
1. Please continue to use the manual (EXCEL) game sheet roster for reporting your team's actual game attendance.
2. Please also continue to, at the conclusion of your game, affirm final (correct score and attendance) on that game sheet with head referee; then take a PHOTO of it and email that photo to the league's YAHOO account. Then allow the head referee to retain the master paper copy (as they have been provided with envelopes to CANADA POST those hard-copy sheets to the league).
3. Please keep KARELO up to date real-time with any player added/subtracted from your roster. Please also ensure any player you listed on KARELO has accepted/verified the email message from that portal.
4. Further announcements coming this weekend on MTFL's own team/player roster database capabilities (and go forward plans for this season and future ones. Specifically, it is unlikely KARELO will be used next year due to unfavourable cost and performance issues with that supplier).
SECOND REVISION TO SCHEDULE
The MTFL Schedule has been revised again and updated.
Changes affect the B and C Divisions only.
Please check the schedule and notify your team-mates.
HAVE FUN THIS SEASON.
SUPPORT YOUR GAME OFFICIALS.
REVISED SCHEDULE - PLEASE CHECK YOUR TEAM'S 'NEW' SCHEDULE
1. The 2019 MTFL Regular-Season schedule has been REVISED.
All teams should assume that their schedule has changed.
2. NOTE: Gordon Graydon Memorial Secondary School on Ogden Avenue has been renamed Glenforest South. However, this should not be confused with Glenforest Secondary School on Fieldgate Drive. For our purposes, we are using the ‘old’ name: Gordon Graydon.
Please make sure your team is aware of this change and that they don’t go to the wrong field by mistake.
3. Don’t forget to bring your GOAL POST PADS to your game.
4. Please bring your roster game sheet. Your team's online game sheet is based on the MTFL Registration System. Some may have had difficulties with this system so a temporary 'blank' game sheet has been sent to all team captains to fill out and bring to their game.
5. Captains should take a photo of the completed game sheet at the end of the game and send it to the League at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TEAMS.
MTFL 2019 REGULAR-SEASON SCHEDULE
The MTFL Regular-Season Schedule is now ready for viewing.
If you are interested in:
a) All League Games: Click on Schedule from the top banner.
b) Games in Your Division: Click on the Division your team is in. Below the Standings you will find the schedule.
c) Your Team's Games: Click on Schedule. Choose your team from the drop-down menu.
First scheduled game in the MTFL for this season is on Tue., May 21st.
Captains are encouraged to direct their teammates to this site.
Good luck to all teams! Enjoy a safe, fun, competitive season.
FRIENDLY REMINDER FOR FEE PAYMENT DUE-DATE.
For those teams who have not yet completed:
a) in its entirity the e-transfer payment required for MTFL team registration; OR
b) the credit card payment required for insurance registration (using KARELO)
you are reminded that both such payments are due (in full) no later than Wednesday, 01-May-2019.
Please continue to complete the registration process timely; for example, teams not making the required payments by the required due date can be subject to a late fee charge (of an additional $100). Specifically, the MTFL Executive is attempting to form a draft of the regular season schedule; obviously that schedule is dependent on which teams are in which division (which is dependent which teams have paid).
Your 2019 Executive Team.
Attention all league members, please be reminded that players may only be registered with one single MTFL team at any one given point it time during any given season. Players observed/reported playing on two or more teams will be subject to discipline as will the teams implicated as per established league policies.
Team Captains, you are responsible for checking with all your team members to ensure they understand this policy and that they are only playing as a member of your MTFL team.
For further details, please see the 'Teams' section in our Roster Policy.
Please get all outstanding roster and player waiver information handed to John Schiebel. Please also verify that your game sheet is correct, for example; names and jersey numbers. Also please ensure each player listed has completed and signed their waiver form, AND that you have submitted that form to John.