PLAYOFF GAMES AND SCHEDULE
1. Playoff games held at high school fields will begin at 6:30 p.m. to allow for the possibility of overtime and earlier sunset times.
2. To access your team's playoff games:
i) do NOT go to your division and search for games;
ii) go to the top line of the Home Page, and beside '2017 Season', click on 'Schedule'.
3. The League Standings do account for tie-breaking formulae. Thus, teams with the same number of points in the standings, will be listed in the correct order.
4. For teams in double divisions (A&B, D&E), look only at the teams in your division to determine your team's placement.
Note: Reapers are now placed in A Division for playoffs.
5. With the intensity of playoff action, players are reminded to support the league's motto of 'safe, fun, competitive' touch football and to adhere to the Players' Code of Conduct.
6. We wish all teams a safe, fun, competitive playoff experience.
Have a great and safe Canada Day Weekend.
Happy 150th birthday to all of us "eh" :-)
Your Executive team.
Captains, Players, Game Officials are asked to drink plenty of water prior to and during their games to avoid dehydration.
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN FLAG FOOTBALL TOURNAMENTS ...
1. Location: Chinguacousy Park
2. Date: Saturday, June 17th
3. Time: 10 am – 4 pm
4. Cost: $20/player
5. Proceeds to Sick Kids Hospital
6. 3 Games/Team guaranteed
If you are interested in entering your team in this event, please notify James asap at 647-269-8824. For example, as of 1:30pm today, there is room for two more teams to register for this event.
Attention all league members, please be reminded that players may only be registered with one single MTFL team at any one given point it time during any given season. Players observed/reported playing on two or more teams will be subject to discipline as will the teams implicated as per established league policies.
Team Captains, you are responsible for checking with all your team members to ensure they understand this policy and that they are only playing as a member of your MTFL team.
For further details, please see the 'Teams' section in our Roster Policy.
Please get all outstanding roster and player waiver information handed to John Schiebel. Please also verify that your game sheet is correct, for example; names and jersey numbers. Also please ensure each player listed has completed and signed their waiver form, AND that you have submitted that form to John.